A client is provided with natural gas supply, distribution and transmission services – 3 in 1.
Natural gas supply: natural gas price is determined in the natural gas supply agreement. The price includes entry tariff to the Lithuanian transmission system as per legal acts of the Lithuanian TSO.
A client pays for the following transmission services:
- Fixed tariff for the transmission capacity booked: calculated according to the effective service pricing methodology of the Lithuanian TSO for long-term and short-term transmission capacities;
- Variable tariff for quantity: calculated for the actually transmitted quantity for a client during the respective month;
- Fixed tariff for the consumption capacity: calculated according to the effective pricing methodology of the Lithuanian TSO for consumption capacities in the domestic exit point;
- Supply security charge: the Law of the Republic of Lithuania on the Liquefied Natural Gas Terminal provides for the application of the so called “Supply Security Charge”, which is related to the security of supply of natural gas and is added to the natural gas transmission tariff;
- The supplier balances and administrates the transmission capacities as well as books additional capacities if needed.
Natural gas distribution services:
- A client pays for the natural gas distribution services to the supplier the tariff applied by the Lithuanian DSO.
- Tariffs are subject to change if different pricing methodology is applied by the Lithuanian DSO.